3D Graphic Programmer (C#, C++, Object Oriented Programming/Design)
- Join a global brand in the Video Gaming industry
- Excellent opportunity for people who are passionate about playing and making games
Our client is a leading game development firm in Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
As a 3D Graphic Programmer, you will work within a collaborative multi-discipline environment implementing graphical rendering features that meet the requirements of the project’s Lead Artist and Technical Architect. Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing practical and timely solutions that meet the game design and technical requirements.
- Implementing code that is modular, self-contained, defensive and observes the technical constraints on the system.
- Working as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning their own work.
- Ensuring coding standards are followed, and helping enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Maintaining technical documentation for the engineering team as well as other disciplines.
- Optimising code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
- Writing debugging tools for programmers, level designers and artists.
- Keeping abreast of new advances in rendering technology, algorithms and hardware.
- You have at least 3 years of commercial software development experience with significant involvement in at least 1 published game in a 3D rendering programming capacity.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject or have equivalent industry experience.
- You possess strong knowledge of C/C++ programming skills, with good knowledge of Object Oriented development.
- You also have experience in commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and have good knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and patterns, and have the ability to apply them to problems while keeping constraints and performance in mind.
- You have a proven ability to debug defects of a reasonable complexity, along with an ability to analyse unfamiliar code to understand and extend the functionality of an existing module.
- You have a good working knowledge of current GPU architecture, rendering APIs, and are experienced in DirectX11.
- You can plan and estimate tasks and ensure their timely delivery.
- You also possess good mathematical ability and you are familiar with common 3D graphics, principles and rendering algorithms.
- Knowledge in different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile etc. would be a significant plus.
- You are a driven individual with a strong work ethic and you possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ref No: 64105119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd