Imagery is seeking a talented designer to join a dedicated team in producing 3D event and exhibition layout proposals and event related designs.
The right candidate for this role will be motivated and passionate: someone who is adaptable, well organized, detail oriented and takes pride in their work.
- Work on projects such as exhibition booths, road show, stage design, launch mechanism, atmospheric decoration, backdrop and wall mural, etc.
- Attend client's project briefing with sales team.
- Site-recce and obtaining relevant measurements.
- Conceptualize, illustrate and produce final artworks for clients’ approval. Thereafter sending the artworks for production, within stipulated timelines.
- Ensure produced artworks are of standards and quality, prior to any printing, setups and installations.
- Shares innovative design ideas and project management practices during the staff meeting and brainstorming.
- Any other related duties assigned.
- 3D booth design or relevant skill set.
- Hand sketch skills/experience would be beneficial.
- 3D conceptualization and realization skills.
- Well versed in English.
- Capable in adapting and processing information efficiently.
- Proper naming convention and digital archiving system.
- Able to communicate ideas and be open-minded to creativity, handle repetitive tasks and stay focused.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
An attachment of your portfolio will be much appreciated.
Imagery Pte Ltd