3 Shift Medical Technologist **COVID TESTING** GOOD BONUS (1 Year Contract)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Technical Clinical Tasks:
- Perform PCR analysis for Covid-19 samples in the laboratory with little direct supervision by a senior MT staff.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance program on all analysers in the Laboratory.
- Review all Internal QC results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and discuss resolution of any QC problems with the appropriate section leader or designate.
- Perform routine calibration check of all minor instruments in the laboratory.
- Participate and assist in reviewing laboratory clinical documents or files and in preparing the laboratory for any audits or accreditation.
- Maintain and assist in reagent/consumable inventory check and report any deficiency to senior staff.
- Maintain proper laboratory documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Biotechnology, Life Science, Biomedical Science or related laboratory studies
- Minimum of 1 year of Laboratory experience (as a full-time employee)
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts + 6 days work week + weekends & public holidays.
- Has a good and legible handwriting.
- Able to don personal protective equipment (Surgical mask/N95 and isolation gown) while on duty.
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd