3 Months Temp Call Centre Manager (up to $4500) *Central*
- Manage the daily operations of the Contact Centre to ensure smooth operations.
- Conduct periodic reviews to existing procedures and develop strategies for improvement.
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Conduct calibration of calls with the Hotline representative to ensure that the call quality meets the standards
- Coordinate the support of cheque collections and payment related matters at counters
- Support walk-in customers’ enquiries over the counter
- Support the User-Acceptance Testing
- Monitor project actively to ensure that solutions architected are rolled out as per management and project KPI expectations
- Client’s campaigns, follow up on outstanding cases, and to give feedback for further improvement of specific campaigns.
- Generate daily reports for internal reviews and other documentation as required.
- Ensure all standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- Prior call centre experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading/supervising a team is mandatory
- Able to start work immediately
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
EA Licence: 99C4599
Please include the following in the Word doc:
Current/Last Drawn Salaries
Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd