3 Months QC Technician ( Medical Device / East ) - HYN
- Ensure and timely execute routine QC activities per established QC procedures.
- Perform preliminary review on NC material and troubleshoots complex material issues, performs root cause analysis for disposition recommendation.
- Coordinate with internal cross functions, service depot on physical returned instrument process and perform verification of customer returns.
- Initiate and develop Inspection Plan and/or methodology (IQC and OQC) for new or existing product/ purchased materials.
- Provide technical assistance to junior QC Technicians.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports, metrics and any other task(s), as assigned by QC Supervisor.
- Prepare weekly/monthly QC resource planning for QC supervisor approval on activities and overtime to support operation.
- Lead in-process audit per plan and conduct periodic reviews with cross functional process owner(s) for timely closure.
- Able to recommend course of action or risk-based decision for routine QC activities.
- Minimum Higher NITEC or Diploma in technical discipline is preferred.
- At least 1 years of QC inspection experience in similar regulated industry.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd