3 Months AR Accountant / North / $4000-$5200
Reporting to the AR Manager, the AR Accountant is responsible in supporting strategic credit control and collection framework, providing effective credit risk management and driving collections performance. Account Receivable includes Credit & Collections, Billing and Cash Applications.
The position is responsible to achieve AR key metrics and deliverables to support our business objectives and includes, but not limited to, supporting project implementations and business partnering.
- Perform Accounts Receivables duties in line with the company’s credit policies and procedures.
- Perform periodic review of credit limits on customer accounts
- Ensures orders are managed and released timely in accordance to guidelines
- Compile and maintain accurate and complete accounts receivable records to include contacts, status of past due, and any disputes identified
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A, Commercial and Customer Services teams to resolve any outstanding discrepancies on AR
- Upload of customer’s invoices into various portals for payment processing.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining appropriate internal controls to ensure 100% SOX compliance
- Participate in various finance projects and initiatives to drive process improvements
- reviewing monthly ageing reports ad analysis
- Monitoring credit reviews using financial and/or relevant reports
- Managing various audits
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accountancy with 5 - 6 years B2B Accounts Receivable experience, preferably from Shared Service Environment will be advantageous
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Comfortable and adept at presenting to various people including stakeholders, senior management and external customers
- Possess effective problem-solving skills and able to multitask efficiently
- Preferably with 1 -2 years supervisory experience
- Highly organized and independent with proven ability to deliver results
- Able to set goals and deliver under tight timelines
- Strong proficiency in programs such as MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd