3 months Agency EN/SN - Office Hours, 5 days
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist and chaperone specialist doctors during clinical procedures and consultation.
- Monitor, assess and evaluate patients' progression and care programs.
- Document and oversee nursing care of patients.
- Basic patient registration, financial bill counselling.
- Min. Nitec/ Diploma in Nursing
- Valid SNB and BCLS licence.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo.
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd