3 months Account Payable (Team Lead) - $4.5K to $4.8K
The Accounts Payable Team lead role is responsible for the end to end transactional processes related to Accounts Payable functions. Responsible for month-end closing activities, including adherence to timelines, accuracy of payables balances and ledger postings. This position requires accounts payable and full understanding of the P2P process experience in a shared service environment, proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
AP accounting tasks including but are not limited to:
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
Support projects on:
- End-to-end P2P Process Improvement, standardization on invoice processing and payment.
- AP Automation project to reduce manual inputs and intervention for AP invoice posting.
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes and eliminate process inefficiencies and redundancies.
- Documentation of workflow and work instructions on new process upon implementation.
- Review policies and procedures to propose best practices to standardize and enhance internal control safeguards and SOX compliance
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI / ACCA
- Min 2 - 3 Years of AP experience
- Experience using ERP system (SAP or JDE)
- Able to start work immediately
- Experience in leading a small team
Office Hours, 5 Days
Salary range: $4.5K to $4.8K
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd