3-6 months Lab Manufacturing Tech *Shift work*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Entry Level, Student Job
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Ensure work performed adhere to ISO13485:2003 and 21 CFR-830 requirement Non-compliance to operational procedure by MAs are to be reported to MEs immediately
- Perform routine and repetitious work within narrowly defined parameters.
- Operate on the tools with discipline and maintain good housekeeping practices in the clean room environment
- Cultivate good working habits and inform Technical Specialist of any problem encountered with the tool or product.
- Inform MEs immediately in the eventof high tool down time
- Perform work safely with good discipline and housekeeping compliance at all time.
- Report any unsafe act/environment to MEs immediately
- Feedback to the manufacturing engineering to any inappropriate behaviour or habits in the manufacturing line
- Perform assembly, testing and troubleshooting of scientific instruments to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Min GCE N/O/A Levels, Nitec / Diploma in Sciences or Engineering
- No experience required as on job training provided
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice period
- Comfortable with shift work / perm night shift
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd