3-6 Months Corporate Secretary $3500 - $4500 (GHF)
- Preparing routine/non-routine resolutions for the units/regulator
- Maintaining statutory records.
- Preparing for annual compliances eg Year End audit, AGM documents, Annual Return, audited Financial Statements filing with ACRA.
- Preparing Corporate Governance Report & Director’s write-up
- Attending to KYC requests for MSL from time to time.
- Prepare corporate secretarial documents such as change of directors, secretary, auditors and registered office, open of bank accounts, acceptance of bank facilities, change of bank signatories, AGM, change of name, increase of capital, allotment of shares, transfer of shares and draft and prepare any other relevant resolutions etc.
- Preparing Management report according to financial reporting standards.
- Preparing letters to MAS for review from time to time
- Minimum O Levels and above
- Preferably 2 years of experience in the related field
- Organized, meticulous and able to multi task in a fast pace environment
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- IT Savvy (Ms. Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Available immediate or within short notice
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd