You will be responsible for creating sketches, animation and illustrations in 2D, adhering to animation style and requirements set for the project. You will be involved in reviewing animations from team members and receiving feedback on your work and using it to improve design. You will proactively research and incorporate animation tools for continuous improvement.
- You have at least 4 years experience within 2D Modeling or Animator role.
- You have strong with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and understanding of 2D production workflow and pipeline.
- You have solid knowledge of animation principles and character animation performance
- You are an efficient and detail-oriented individual, who delivers work of highest standard
- You are able to internalise feedback and translate it into actions.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Our client is a production company that has worked with global organisations. They are known for their flexibility, creativity and ability to create brilliant work by constantly pushing boundaries.
- Opportunity to hone skills and work with global brands
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Work and learn alongside industry experts
Snaphunt Pte Ltd