$2500-$4000 Operations Co Ordinator / Administrator (Mfg)- Woodland
Location : Woodland
Salary S$2,500 -S$4,000
5 days week
Our client is a US MNC in Manufacturing
This role supports the Global Data Analytics team by being responsible for coordinating Objectives & Key Results (OKR), liaising with IT project management office and provide relevant project administration for Microsoft Project Online for the Data & Analytics Projects for Capital Projects and reporting requirements, managing and coordinating vendor contracts/purchase requisition, invoices, and non-enterprise licenses, and managing Microsoft Teams/Channel and communications.
• Coordinates Objectives & Key Results (OKR) for the Global Data Analytics Team to ensure efficient and effective operations.
• Liaises with IT project management office and provides relevant administration for Microsoft Project Online for the Data & Analytics Projects for Capital Projects and reporting requirements.
• Uses highly-technical skills to build and manage operational metrics and dashboards.
• Manages & coordinates vendor contracts/purchase requisition/invoices/non-enterprise licenses
• Manages Microsoft Teams/Channel and communications (Presentation/Documentation/Video Editing).
• Manages calendars and schedules meetings, books rooms and venues, confirms participant availability.
• Books travel for the team globally as needed in line with company policies (Ticket, VISA, Hotel Booking, Transportation Arrangement). Handles meals and all transportation arrangements.
• Arranges global meeting logistics, both virtual and in-person, and coordinates with local teams as needed.
• Takes responsibility for ad hoc projects as they arise and driving them to successful completion.
• Expense completion and submission in line with company policies.
• Researches on specific topics and issues as asked.
• Provides hiring support – candidate interviews & management, coordinating with the global team as needed.
• Project Management/Microsoft Project Online experience
• Exceptional analytical and communication skills
• Excellent technology and computer skills (Office Suite), with a facility for visual communication
• Able to maintain internal social media (Posts/Videos)
• Organized, detail orientated, and reliable
• Trustworthy, discreet, flexible, forward-looking
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 966X9Y
People Profilers Pte Ltd