$2500-$3500 Production Planner (ubi)
Location : Ubi
Working Hour : 5 days week 8.30am -5.30pm
Salary $2500-3500 (basic) + 1 mth AWS +Variable Bonus
Our client is a US MNC in semicon equipment sub con manufacturing
This position plans and coordinates all the production activities for Company in Singapore. This individual handles all scheduling and re-scheduling as required by customer demands or material issues. This individual is responsible for creating and opening all Stock and Sales Order production jobs; reviewing Work Center reports with the Production Leads and Group Managers and initiating any necessary changes to the production schedule; and performs other tasks as required.
- Work as a member of the Production Team and assist the Operations Manager in meeting established goals.
- Respond rapidly to an ever-changing “Job Shop” environment to ensure schedules are maintained and production commitments are achieved.
- Analyze Sales Orders for content impacting production processes/procedures before creating jobs.
- Re-schedule Sales and Job Order due dates as required and coordinate changes with Production, Customer Service and Sales.
- Pre-expedite long lead time materials that may interfere with an on-time order delivery.
- Open and schedule job orders to meet delivery commitment dates
- Balance the workload on the production floor to optimize Work Center throughput.
- Confirm due dates to relevant personnel on intracompany orders.
- Review Over Run stock listing prior to releasing jobs to use up existing overrun inventory.
- Participate in production meetings.
- Address pull-in and push-out requests and advise Purchasing of impact on time sensitive items.
- Ensure daily job kits are released per the schedule.
- Review daily job kit release report and split/combine jobs as necessary.
- Use production software to monitor production activities and call attention to problem areas.
- Monitor Work Centers to ensure they are on schedule and address any issues.
- Communicate production schedule issues to Customer Service.
- Assist and coordinate the review of finished Job Orders for accuracy before closing
- Assist and coordinate the processing of all ECO’s and CAR’s for manufacturing orders
- Perform other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
- NTC / ITC / Diploma holder
- General knowledge of Crystal Reports, Excel and Outlook.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good organizational skills.
- Proven customer service skills to allow direct interfacing with other departments as well as customers.
- Knowledge of warehouse processes and procedures
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and procedures
- Familiarity with MRP systems
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd