$2500-$3200 Warehouse/ Operation Associate (forklift Lic)
Location : Woodland
5 day week Normal office hour ; May require to 2 rotating shift if require ;7am -3pm ,3pm -12am
Transport claim/ Transport pick up in Woodland
Salary $2000-3200 (basic) + 1 month AWS + 1 month Vatiable bo
Operations Associate/ Warehouse Associate
Manage the shipping and receiving function at the plant with logistics service providers and government agencies to ensure all the logistics operations are executed correctly and compliance with the regulations. Work with 3PL’s to coordinate inbound shipments and to arrange transportation to ship products to customer and distribution warehouses. Manage all warehouse activities to achieve optimal utilization of warehouse, on-time delivery and maintain a high level of inventory and documentation accuracy. Ensure all transportation and storage activities are performed in compliance with EHS requirements and regulations. In addition, preforming all operation association role and EHS team support.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of the transportation on the inbound/local/outbound to meet receiving and shipping schedule.
- Responsible for warehouse activities such as physical loading and unloading work using forklift.
- Performing Oracle data entry and management of shipping and receiving venders and documentations.
- Ensure that the import-export permits are accurate, and all logistics processes are following Singapore regulation.
- Perform cycle counts per specified schedule
- Measure and report key metrics (KPIs) and driving continuous improvement.
- Responsible for 3PL’s quality control working with internal team.
- Provide proper training to Operations Associates in performing warehouse activities related to the receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods.
- Check accuracy of billing to verify services and pricing for transportation services
- Maintain safe and clean working environment; ensure compliance to EHS requirements.
Primary responsibilities estimated to be 70% of total.
- SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all operation association role and work for day and night time shift if necessary.
- Perform EHS communication contact window at woodlands office & plant to work with Singapore EHS team to achieve safety goals.
- Lead safety improvement project.
- Participate in or lead continuous improvement project and activities and including global projects.
- Contribute to plant safety initiatives.
- Support Global Logistics Manager for receiving and shipping documentation if necessary.
Key responsibilities estimated to be 30% of total.
- Required Qualification and Competencies
- Technical – Experience in import/export operations, familiar with local Customs regulations and/or bonded operation. Able to operate material handling equipment
- Behavioral – Ability to work with minimal direction supervision, effective communication skills, work effectively in team environment
- Computer - Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes; experienced in using Oracle system.
- Education – Associate Degree / Diploma preferably in logistics or supply chain management; IATA/DG certificate is a plus.
- Experience (specify years and kinds of experience) – minimum 2 years of experience in logistics and in manufacturing environment
- Forklift Lic is a must.
- Willing to be cross-trained and multi-tasking.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd