2 Yrs Contract Pharma QA Document Controller - PHARMA MNC , WEST
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Enter and verify large amounts of information accurately and consistently from process Batch Records.
- Provide timely and accurate entry of process data in support of daily process monitoring and associated activities
- Manage special requests for data collection, completion and/or verification
- Help to ensure all data entry system procedures and guidelines are accurate and current. Ensure 100% accuracy of all information entered, right first time
- Manage and Track workload, ensure all necessary process data is located and entered. Develop and utilize existing tools to examine, manage and track process data.
- Perform validation of new or modified GDM objects. Support GDM administrators to ensure GDM objects are validated per procedure.
- Support administration of new and legacy data collection systems.
- Support creation and management of Webstatistica user credentials
- Interact with and support data consumers and analytics. Routinely interact with data consumers, help to create necessary efficiencies. Work to build user confidence in the system
- Resolve data entry related analytics problems with users
- Follows all training and policy guidelines established for the facility as well as all cGMP requirements. Ensures employee training profile is up to date at all times by regular monitoring of training lists (e.g. SAP Learning Portal) and completing all training in a timely fashion.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager
- Diploma or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology or related discipline
- Structured work experience (preferably pharmaceutical experience or medical/hospital related field)
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding action orientation and ability to work well in a cross-functional technical environment.
- Demonstrated track record in completing projects under tight timelines
- Independent and a good team player
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Understanding of cGMP regulations is preferable
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd