2 Yrs Contract Pharma Inventory Analyst (Distribution)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Day to day control of all logistics movements within Singapore including the respective ERP system (oracle) transactions.
- Liaise with third party logistic provider and coordinate shipments to distributors. Support the importation process in the countries and ensure smooth inbound handling on local level.
- GMP Operations in the Singapore supporting southeast Asia countries, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea
- Support supply launches for the markets in collaboration with all involved teams in the region as well as teams based in the HQs in Boudry (Switzerland) and Summit (USA) as necessary.
- Supply Chain planning execution for the FGs redressing orders (final GMP production step at the regional hub in Singapore) according to the Master Schedule for the markets supplied.
- Ensure that all planned redress orders for the RDC Singapore GMP operations are completed as scheduled and translated into respective oracle transactions.
- Manage independently the planning and procurement process via Oracle for all PMs, ensuring sufficient stocks of compliant PM, and define the optimal strategy to implement new versions as required by local regulatory authorities.
- Monitor the PM artworks, ensure compliance and manage new item code creation process as required
- Ensure the physical inventory holdings are in line with the stock levels in the ERP system records (Oracle), timely execute Oracle transactions (monthly stock reconciliation).
- Participate in Logistics Operations projects in the region as necessary.
- Reconcile inventory holdings at distributing partners through reports received and update proposed plans to distributors to make purchase in collaboration with BI&A.
- Coordinate VAT monies remittance to Thailand entity for onward payment and import clearance of product delivery.
- On time delivery of replenishment shipments to the distributors in the region.
- On time completion of redress operations orders in the Singapore RDC and closing of transactions in Oracle.
- Ensure sufficient stock holding for Printed Materials (PMs) to support redressing operations and on time availability of new version PMs
- Reconciled physical inventory aligned with Oracle and gaps investigated and closed.
Skills and knowledge required
- Min Degree in Business or Science.
- Hands on experience (2-3 years) in several of the following areas: supply chain operations, sales and operations planning, material planning, logistics, warehouse / physical distribution and customer order fulfillment.
- Experienced SAP or Oracle user.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiatives and accountability to the team are required.
- Able to work independently
- Good Microsoft office skills especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Understand Ethics, compliance and business conduct issues pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd