18x Research Collection Specialist
Survey is looking to hire a team of Research Collection Specialists.
As a Research Collection Specialist, you will be joining a team of Research Collection Specialist to help in the collection of datas' to allow the client's team of experience statistical specialist to review on the findings and to prepare their research findings for timely reports on the latest economic trendings and forecast.
As a Research Collection Specialist, the following are the details of the department requirements:
- Able to work 4 weekdays (Shift 1: 9.30am - 6.30pm or Shift 2: 12.30pm - 9.30pm)
- Able to work 1 weekend (Saturday: 10am - 6pm)
Responsibilites of a Research Collection Specialist:
- Attending to in-bound and out-bound phone enquires from respondent
- Attend to Face-to-Face meet-up with different respondent when required
- Ensuring the timely completion of the Research Project within the stipulated timeframe.
- Assist with any Respondent enquires, and resolving any issues that arise from the Client
- Data Entry of information asked during each conversation
- Timeliness in submitting of completed surveyors within the stipulated timeframe.
Requirements of a Research Collection Specialist:
- Min. GCE 'O' Level, with at least 2 years of experience in Call-Centre or Client Servicing
- Prior working experience in Banking & Finance Sector is a plus but not a must.
- Strong Communication Skills in English is MUST
- IT Savvy and able to use Words; Powerpoint.
- ONLY Singaporean
Interested Incumbents, please send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your current; expected salary as well as your Reason for Leaving in your resume.
Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.
EA Lic. No. 03C3053
BGC Group Pte Ltd
BGC Group Pte Ltd