18x Administrative Assistant (Govt - Claims) - Min. $1.6k - $1.7k
Location: West (Jurong East); North (Toa Payoh)
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6pm/ 9am - 6.30pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Salary: from $1,600 p/mth - $1,700p/mth
You will be assisting in providing administrative support to the Claims & Grants department.
You will be part of the team processing claims to support several grants administration department. You will also be responsible for data maintenance and promote effective internal controls and develop best practices.
- Handle applicant’s enquiry on grants programme and claim status.
- Validate claims documents and follow up with applicants should there be any request of document resubmission.
- Process applications/claims on time and ensure that appropriate claims documents are in place.
- Exercise independent analysis and judgement according to SOPs and recommend course of action when responding to stakeholders.
- And any other ad-hoc duties assigned such as assisting with events registration, carry out operational duties, etc
- GCE 'O' Level and above qualification
- Has prior working experience in Administration is an advantage
- Able to work in a fast pace; high volumn environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of initiative with good time management and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a team player
- Meticulous & Independent
- Possess positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Only Singaporean may apply
Interested applicants please send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd