18 months Contract Facilities Systems Engineer (PHARMA MNC) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) and mentor of the junior engineer for the following systems:
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) for GMP and non-GMP environment and freezer
- Black and clean utilities including city water, plant steam, instrument air, process air, special gasses (oxygen, carbon dioxide, Nitrogen), RO, WFI, clean steam
- Waste water treatment plant (WWTP)
- Processed chilled water (PCW)
- Acid and Caustic CIP system
- Laminar flow hood
- Mentor, train and support a team of System Engineers for the Plant Engineering function.
- Advise and support the necessary qualification required for new utilities equipment installation, and ensure adequate preventive maintenance is created subsequently as well.
- Identify and put up recommendation in the CAPEX plan for any equipment replacement and overhaul based on the existing condition or end of life usage.
- Lead and manage change control on project activities or act as technical advisor for plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures.
- Min Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of experience in moderate to complex equipment maintenance activities in a Utility Complex/WWTP/manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge in operation and maintenance of utility equipment; familiarity with P&ID, control philosophy, SOP for anaerobic, aerobic wastewater treatment and membrane wastewater treatment processes and etc. will be advantageous.
- Must have knowledge of process improvement and reliability engineering principles, methodologies and tools such as PDCA, LEAN, Six Sigma / DMAIC, RCFA, FMEA.
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd