12 months Contract Customer Service Representative - Pharma MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Process and manage orders end to end from creation of purchase order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion.
- Monitor and resolve transactional issues.
- Handle shipment arrangement and preparation of all shipping, repackaging jobs and banking documentation.
- Maintain master data and routings set up in SAP.
- Update procedures/SOP.
- Work with suppliers, forwarders and logistics service providers to improve turnaround time and service level.
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in cross functional / global initiatives/projects. Perform user acceptance test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics Management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in customer service, logistics or order management process, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience in SAP SD/MM module
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd