12 Months Bank Transaction Monitoring Compliance Officer
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104692
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform ongoing AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions covered by APAC AML Activity and Transaction Ongoing Monitoring ("ATOM") tool.
- Review, analyze and dispose of ATOM alerts in accordance with predefined rules and relevant procedures.
- Obtain and upload alert analysis results and relevant material for record keeping purposes.
- Prioritize ATOM alerts and conclude the alerts as quickly as possible and within the indicative target timelines without compromising the quality and completeness of the analysis.
- Ensure escalation of ATOM alerts to Country Compliance is proper, in a timely manner and supported by relevant information and due diligence search results.
- Support the Head of APAC ATOM Hub to implement and execute APAC ATOM procedure and other relevant policies and procedures
- Assist in ATOM projects and user testing assessments as and when required.
- Collaborate and work in tandem with team members of APAC ATOM Hub and relevant stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking /financial industry or handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation.
- Salary: S$3,500-S$5,000
Interested applicants please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA NO: R1104692
Ivy Tham Yi Ru
Recruit Express Pte Ltd