My client is sourcing for 10x Vertical Assembly Operators for their Engineering Department. This is a permanent position.
Job duties are as follows:
- Must be able to handle probe card build processes including:
- probe assembly,
- needle sorting (quality probe selection),
- lapping & probe centering,
- vertical probe inspection – experience in product quality check under stereo microscope.
- Must be able to keep track of inventory control of stock and waste control
- Must maintain good record on the documentation, like, production traveler, job sheet, specifications, etc.
- Must be able to perform basic preventive maintenance of production equipment.
- Must be able to meet production goals
- Must ensure proper housekeeping and safety on production area.
- On job training provided
- Candidates with working experiences in electronic background (i.e probe assembly, needle sorting) will have an added advantage.
- Willing to OT and provide night shift operation when needed
- Detailed/goal oriented and good eye coordination
- Good learning attitude
- Able to start work immediately or ASAP
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857 / 8518 1236
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 6RR5YR
People Profilers Pte Ltd