100x Admin Assistant/Claims Department (JURONG)
You will be part of an important team where you play an integral role in supporting the officers with handling administrative work that is to do with grant management.
• Assist in sending and receiving email correspondence
• Ensure application and claim documents required are complete and in order
• Track and update database and preparation of simple reports.
• Conduct audit checks on the claims through phone calls
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned such as assisting with events registration, logistics preparation, etc.
• Preferably with experience in claims processing
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Words
• Meticulous, independent and works well in a team
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to adapt to changes quickly in dynamic environment
Things To Note:
• Need to be fast and accurate.
• Need to be very comfortable using excel, toggle screens etc.
• Need to be meticulous, claim/applications processing experience, good learning attitude; can do OT (after office hours/weekend)
- IT savvy, work well with MS Excel, adaptive to the "new norm"
Working hours and Salary:
+ Work day: Monday to Friday
+ Work hours: 830am – 6pm / 9am – 630pm
+ Monthly Basic Salary: $1,650
+ Commitment period: 3 month (RENEWABLE subject to performance)
Interested parties, please contact Darren via whatsapp at 92376566.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd