$10/hr Kitchen Helper -- Food Hygiene Cert Needed
UP $10/HR KITCHEN HELPER NEEDED ⍟ JAPANESE HYPERMART KITCHEN HELPER
• Assist to help pack the meat which is like put the plate of meat inside the wrapping machine, machine will wrap accordingly.
• Assist in food preparation
• Ensure the freshness and quality of food items
• Maintain cleanliness and the hygiene of the kitchen
• Understand and complies with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Chef
• Willing to work 5-day work week, including weekends and public holidays.
• Comfortable with standing for long hours up to 8 hours, between 9am to 12am.
• Commit for at least 1 month, extendable
• Service-oriented and team player
• Can start work immediately
• Location: Central
• Salary: $10/hr (w.e.f from 1 Feb)
(W.E.F to 31 Jan) — $9/hr (Mon-Thurs) + $10/hr (Fri-Sun)
• Averagely 6 to 8 hours a day, between 8am to 7pm
• Must have food hygiene cert
• Attire: Plain dark t-shirt with jeans and covered shoes.
Interested candidates, please WHATSAPP Beckham at 88125318 NOW or SEND your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Lim Zhi Han, Beckham
Registration No: R2196765
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd