1 year - Social Digital Ambassador (Community Centre and Hawkers)
LOVE INTERACTING WITH PUBLIC (SENIOR CITIZENS)
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! CONTRIBUE TO THE NATION!
Digital Ambassador (Community Centre, Libraries, Wet Market and Hawkers)
- Engage seniors to and guide them with basic IT stuff.
- Guide and help the eldery and set up on their phone.
- Engage stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
- Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement.
- Follow up actions, where applicable for various engagement(s).
- Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patient in guiding the seniors through a step-by-step learning journey.
- Comfortable to stand for long hours.
- Must know how to use WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah
- Contract Duration: until Mar 2022 (3 months to 1 year contract)
- Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
- Working Hours: 8.5 hours per day - Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
- Work Attire: Company Polo tee (Provided - FOC) , own black pants and black covered shoe
- Working location : Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers
- After 3 months of services:
- AL: 14 days per year
- Medical Coverage: E-medical card will be issue, candidate can go any panel clinic without co-payment
- Near to your house.
- Training (3days will be paid)
- $1800 + $100 allowance = $1900 per month
Please send me your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd