1 Year Senior Leasing Accountant (Audit background / $4500 - $8000)
Monday - Friday, 9-6pm
- Execute accounting processes and maintain effective internal controls around the tracking and accounting for lease related contracts, including technical accounting evaluations and considerations related to complex contracts; operating vs capital leases, in accordance with regulatory reporting requirements, including accounting standard, company policies and internal control standards.
- Work closely with Lease Administration to understand and review monthly rent payments.
- Perform period close activities; analytic reviews, balance sheet reconciliations on lease related expenses to lease amortization schedules and journal entries including monthly lease amortization entries and lease related accruals.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting schedules, as well as ad hoc analysis requests on any lease related by Corporate/Business units.
- Prepare financial audit requests for quarterly financial reviews and the annual audit for external auditors.
- Participate in other month end close activities as needed.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Minimum Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in Audit, preferably handled lease audit/ lease accounting before
Interested applicants, please send in your resume to Angeline Wu LingYing (R1438557) at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and indicate your expected salary, last drawn salary (if applicable) and availability period.
*We regret only short listed applicants will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd