1 Year Scientific Support Executive/$2500-$3000/ North
- Writing engaging science stories – responsible in ‘humanizing’ the science behind our customer’s products by creating stories that are Simple, Credible, Interesting, Emotional, Novel, Consistent, and Experiential to a non-scientific audience.
- Working with our customer’s Research & Development (R&D) team to get grounded on the product technology.
- Working with our customer’s Brand team to ensure that the science story fits well with the brand story.
- Curating engaging science assets – You will then translate these science stories to externally shareable assets (i.e. Powerpoint slides, brochures, FAQs, videos, animations, digital content including website, etc.) that will be used to educate retailers, media, influencers, shoppers, etc.
- Partner with Creative and Design agencies to create these assets.
- Experimenting with the products to showcase how it works – running experiments in the lab to find simple yet unexpected ways to bring the product’s benefits and superiority to life
- Ability to use technical rigor to design, execute, iterate, and validate your experiments.
- Presenting the science stories to customers to get feedbacks – To assess appeal, engagement, memorability and conversion.
- Ad hoc projects/duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any Sciences/Chemsitry discipline with product specialist and/or science exhibitor/product demo experience will be preferred.
- Has 1-2 years of working experience in teaching or setting up Science Experiments in educational laboratory environment is desirable
- Well versed in social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
- Ability to translate complex science theories to easy to understand context for the mass audience.
- Display creativeness, out-going personality
- Commit full time: Office Hours 5 days
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin.Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA 99C4599)
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
Recruit Express Pte Ltd