1 year renewable Contract Supply Chain / Logistics Specialist ($3k to $6K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Dec-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide timely and effective logistics support to internal and external stakeholders
- Process sales/shipping related documentations (quotation, orders, proforma invoices etc) so that customer orders are dispatched on time.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain shipping instructions, coordinate shipping arrangements, confirm order status and resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records, sales reports and statistics; to track the status of orders and deliveries.
- Handle full LC negotiation process, activities include resolving discrepancy promptly to obtain payment from bank
- Negotiate freight/courier rates or services
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability
- Ensure that all orders are complying with local and Japan Export Control regulations
- Min Diploma / Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or any related courses
- Experience in SAP and Letter of Credit (LC)
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in logistics / supply chain / sales support
Salary range: $2.8K to $3.5K
Medical Devices MNC
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd