1 year HR L&D/ $3500/ Central
- Supporting the Human Resource Development in the review and implementation of the Company’s training and development initiatives ensuring that they are relevant, effective and aligned to the organisation’s current and future business needs.
- Conducting training needs analysis, developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers, implementing training programmes, evaluating training effectiveness, performing training administration duties and maintaining training records.
- Implementing competency framework, delivering programmes to drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement, enhancing pedagogy and delivery through the use of technology in learning and implementing staff engagement initiatives.
- Training & Development, such as classroom facilitation, implementing competency frameworks, instructional design, evaluation and assessment
- Ad hoc project duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent with 2-3 years of relevant HR - L&D experiences
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, and Content Development.
- Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge of content creation tools such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5 etc
- Ability to develop new plans and initiatives, including the use of technology in learning
- ACTA certification is advantageous
- Well-grounded in the theory and practice of Training & Development,
- Self-motivated team player with drive and passion for people development
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and self-reliant
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin.Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd