1 year contract, Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1218675
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform ongoing AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions covered by APAC AML Activity and Transaction Ongoing Monitoring ("ATOM") tool.
- Review, analyze and dispose of ATOM alerts in accordance with predefined rules and relevant procedures.
- Obtain and upload alert analysis results and relevant material for record keeping purposes.
- Prioritize ATOM alerts and conclude the alerts as quickly as possible and within the indicative target timelines without compromising the quality and completeness of the analysis.
- Ensure escalation of ATOM alerts to Country Compliance is proper, in a timely manner and supported by relevant information and due diligence search results.
- Support the Head of APAC ATOM Hub to implement and execute APAC ATOM procedure and other relevant policies and procedures of the company.
- Assist in ATOM projects and user testing assessments as and when required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking /financial industry or handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation.
- A good understanding of corporate banking and trade finance transactions.
- Familiar with international AML regulations and sanctions.
- Good communication skills and eager to learn.
- Analytical and with an investigative eye for accurate details and red-flag situations.
Interested applicants, kindly send your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
CEI No.: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd