1 year contract Supply Planner Senior Executive (Pharma) - $4K to $5.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for ensuring Supply Assurance and Supply Chain performance of assigned portfolio of products.
- Participate in Global and Regional forums as regional point of contact and drive improvement initiatives related to supply & inventory management to support achievement of commercial goals for assigned region / markets.
- Coach junior or new team members.
- Responsible for Supply Assurance
- Responsible for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment
- Support completion of Product change management activities requiring supply input
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact
- Represent region in plant S&OP
- Drive completion of supply-related or other assigned improvement initiatives Share accountability with AMP Supply Planning Manager to drive resolution of escalated issues
- Min Bachelor in Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management related role
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- Min 3 to 4 years of supply chain / inventory planning experience
- Able to start work immediately or short notice
1 year contract
Pharamceutical US MNC (West location)
$4K to $5.5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd