1 Year Contract Supply Chain Specialist (TUAS) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide Support and execution of end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site CAPEX and Operational contracts.
- To foster trust and promote collaborative engagement between Procurement and stakeholders, support strategies and KPI monitoring on performance of service providers.
- Promote stewardship of stakeholders' budget to meet RSTO operational needs.
- Communicate proactively to stakeholders on status of contracts requisition, issues and provides plan for resolution.
- Negotiate best possible cost savings/avoidance on all Contracts requisition. Track savings and ensure timely reporting.
- Comply with all RSTO's Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners.
- Support Cost Savings initiatives and site wide kaizen event to identify opportunities for contracts savings and contract strategies to achieve optimal savings for the company.
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities.
- Create and manage the detailed integrated schedule by accounting for plant priorities and shared capacity requirements on common plant work centers
- Perform Order Management activities in SAP for both production & non production orders per defined business process.
- Perform schedule reconciliation based on actual execution performance to ensure up-todate view of scheduled orders in SAP and/or Planning Board.
- Continuously review and maintain Production Scheduling Handbook
- Identify any opportunities to improve work efficiency and effectiveness by leveraging Lean Production Systems methodology/tools.
- Participate in cross functional initiatives where applicable.
- Min Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel. Certified Microsoft Advance Excel is a plus.
- Min 2-4 years of relevant working experiences in Procurement or Supply Chain Operations in Manufacturing, Biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry with cGMP is desirable.
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send in a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd