1 year contract Senior Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Region Demand Analysis to Ensure continuity of supply for market and business critical products.
- APAC Demand trend analysis (Statistical/Final Forecast) supporting Central Demand Planning team with key inputs going into country/region S&OP
- APAC SC Planning KPI Scorecard Management and reporting needs
- Deploy and support Supply Chain Planning Improvement process, CoE and programs to improve end to end productivity
- APAC lead for global Inventory Optimizer program – as the regional head to push on the inventory optimizer initiatives in APAC, and hosted discussion with country SC team to introduce the model and to push them to kick off the trial run.
- Inventory analysis deep dive through utilizing global ribbon tool to pull global inventory report and validate with key markets on the data accuracy
- Prepare DOS analysis for the key markets, and host for the inventory deep dive process with countries / region to understand the background of each higher DOS code, and drive improvement.
- APAC Monthly Review by country cluster and plant
- Monthly Inventory Deep Dive Process – prepare the deck and hosted the review with key markets. (review the inventory opps/risk, key drivers and projection)
- Monthly S&OP Process – prepare consolidated deck for APAC MOR and Commercial cluster review with open backorder and inventory projection views.
- APAC CIP Process
- Hosts the monthly CIP review and keep track the each CIP status as per team update, and maintains/updates the CIP progress in the EKS system, and generates the monthly report and shares to the key stakeholders
- Follow up and monitor the CIP progress, to ensure its effectiveness by the set target date.
- At least 5-8 years of Supply Chain & Demand Planning experience
- Experience in Healthcare / pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Min Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or other related role
- Able to start work immediately
Salary range: $4K to $5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd