1 year contract Senior Scientific Support Specialist ($2.5K to $3K)
This Senior Scientific Support Specialist will focus primarily on supporting our customer from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in their Scientific Communication to allow their retailers, media, social influencers and consumers able to have a good “feel” of their beauty and grooming products.
- Writing engaging science stories – You will be responsible in ‘humanizing’ the science behind our customer’s products by creating stories that are “S.C.I.E.N.C.E.” (Simple, Credible, Interesting, Emotional, Novel, Consistent, and Experiential) to a non-scientific audience. You will be working with our customer’s Research & Development (R&D) team to get grounded on the product technology. You will also be working with our customer’s Brand team to ensure that the science story fits well with the brand story.
- Curating engaging science assets – You will then translate these science stories to externally shareable assets (i.e. Powerpoint slides, brochures, FAQs, videos, animations, digital content including website, etc.) that will be used to educate retailers, media, influencers, shoppers, etc. You will partner with Creative and Design agencies to create these assets.
- Experimenting with the products to showcase how it works – You will be running experiments in the lab to find simple yet unexpected ways to bring the product’s benefits and superiority to life. You will need your technical rigor to design, execute, iterate, and validate your experiments.
- • Presenting the science stories to our customers to get feedbacks – You will then deliver your science stories and product experiments internally to assess appeal, engagement, memorability and conversion. You will take all the feedback to sharpen your science assets.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Science or Chemistry related disciplines would be preferred
- Has 1-2 years of working experience in teaching or setting up Science Experiments in educational laboratory environment is desirable or experience as a product specialist / marketing
1 year contract
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd