1 year Contract Senior / Lead Technician - Histology (Office Hours) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To coordinate, plan, and perform routine and non-routine activities in histoprocessing aspects of the experimental studies in accordance with pertinent guidelines and highest scientific standards. This includes development of assays and methods, hands on participation of their operation, resources monitoring and implementing study plan timeline.
- Coordinate and participate in several study-based activities within own team, perform daily routine measurements and coordinate analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment / systems for all studies as needed and and may act as Subject Matter Expert. Participate and contribute in Risk Assessments. Support to plan, develop and coordinate qualification/validation set-up of new endpoints and equipments. Able to configure complex systems.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables, samples management. Coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters. Provide inputs for business cases of new equipments.
- Serve sporadically to perform dissection of rodents with ability to remove full organ and tissue panel for toxicological studies
- Other duties as assigned
- Min Degree in Biomedical Sciences or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of GLP, AAALAC principles and OECD gudelines
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd