1-Year Contract Senior Executive (Communications & Service Quality)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104770
Contract, Project Basis
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Conduct service walks, face-to-face interviews / research and gather feedback from patients.
- Handle, respond and deconflict complaints from patients/caregivers related to quality of service, orally and in writing. Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders and maintain accurate records.
- Manage, in person, difficult situations in relation to patients/caregivers and organize necessary resources to resolve the issues.
- Prepare report on monthly service quality feedback/results to Hospital Quality Steering Committee (HQSC).
- Evaluate results for outstanding team and excellence team awards for hospital updates.
- Work on new initiatives to improve service quality and patient experience, including working with volunteers.
- Draft policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required.
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement improvements.
- Supervise junior staff in service excellence unit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Min. Degree with at least 3 years working experience in service industry eg. hospitality, travel, retail.
- Healthcare experience will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
For interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd