1 Year Contract Senior Bank Compliance - KYC, CDD ($3,800 - $5,000)
- Ensure performance of KYC to the standards expected of the MAS and in accordance with the bank’s AML and KYC Policies and Procedures
- Reviewing and checking for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentations for new and existing customers (periodic review) and performing risk assessments in line with the bank’s AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Manage KYC / CDD trigger events and reviews and ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance with the AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Perform name screening and searches on prospective customers and existing customer base.
- Review and check for completeness of maintenance of static information for batch screening including clearing of alerts.
- Review and clear transactional and name screening alerts.
- Review and clear sanction screening alerts.
- Support the development of 1st line of defence controls and procedures.
- Maintenance of customer lists and records.
- Manage the weekly/ monthly MIS and issue reporting.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in compliance - KYC/CDD/AML
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd