1 year Contract Securities Transfer
- Ensures that the instructions sent to the custodians are in good order, Swift exceptions queues are cleared daily.
- Input of transfer instructions received from clients into the core banking system. Ensure it meets all the pre-trade validation checks.
- Handles pre-matching and settlement for various markets (Asia, European, US and Euroclear).
- Submits request for security master creation if the instrument is not available in the system.
- Ensures timely payment of Stamp Duty / Tax and Fees, if applicable for any transfers
- Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Diploma/Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in banking or related discipline.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the various securities products (i.e. equities, fixed income instruments, funds, structured products, derivatives etc.)
- Candidate with relevant experience in Security Transfer, Settlements and SWIFT knowledge will be an advantage.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538