1 year contract Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Pharma MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Supports JAPAC affiliates and Global Regulatory Affairs in Marketing Authorization (MA) transfer activities and assigned projects.
- Represents JAPAC regulatory function at sub-teams or group meetings related to Marketing Authorization transfer and assigned projects.
- Implements regulatory strategies for Marketing Authorization transfer and assigned projects for countries in JAPAC region and area commercial priorities in conjunction with the Global Regulatory Lead and other cross-functional colleagues as appropriate.
- Partners with JAPAC commercial area to ensure business needs are met.
- Represents the JAPAC regulatory function at sub-teams to present regulatory requirements for assigned projects.
- Assesses Marketing Authorization transfer and registration packages to ensure regulatory requirements for submissions are met.
- Min BS degree in pharmacy, pharmacology, biology or related subject.
- Min2-5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience in regulatory requirements of the countries within the JAPAC region.
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd