1 year contract QA Specialist (Validation - Pharma Lab Devices)
We are looking for individual who can work independently and have good interpersonal skill. The incumbent will have the responsibility for QA operational oversight for the site Quality Control (QC). The incumbent is Quality approval for analytical lab equipment qualification, laboratory equipment procedures etc and ensure adherence to site procedures and regulatory requirements. The incumbent will also be the Quality approval for lab equipment related change controls.
- Review and approve GMP documentation and ensure their compliance to Quality Standards (PQS).
- Ensure adherence to quality procedures, regulatory requirements and cGMPs.
- Improve quality assurance systems, as necessary.
- Review and approve laboratory equipment /system qualification documentation according to the site procedures. This includes reviewing and approving the laboratory equipment qualification documentation and operating procedures, performing the impact assessment with the subject matter experts for quality/validation/regulatory impact. Ensure issues are escalated according to the Quality Standards (QS).
- Maintain inspection readiness and support inspections from regulatory agencies and customers.
- Support the maintenance of validated stated of GMP systems and processes.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Science or Engineering
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Validation role for laboratory equipment qualification within the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to start work immediately
Salary range: $3.3K to $6K
Opening for Junior / Senior Role
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd