1 year Contract QA Specialist (Pharma MNC / West / Up $5000)
- Responsible to review, approve master batch records and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) to ensure batches produced are in compliance with quality standards
- Work with supply chain to ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Review, approve cleaning records and improve quality assurance systems
- Performing root cause analysis, performing the impact assessment with the subject matter experts for quality, validation and/ or regulatory impact, ensuring the adequacy of the associated corrective actions and/or preventive actions, reviewing and approving the investigation reports.
- Handle product complaints and ensure complaints are investigated thoroughly
- Work with cross-functional team to prepare Annual Product Record Reviews, discuss trends & atypical observations and recommend improvement actions.
- Conduct internal and external audits to ensure the effective control
- Support the maintenance of validated stated of GMP systems and processes.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Science / Chemical Engineering or equivalent with relevant Quality Assurance experience
- Six sigma and lean principles and process improvement tools are preferred
- Quality Assurance and GMP Compliance experience
- 1 year contract, renewable
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (CEI No.: R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd