1 Year Contract QA Coordinator (PHARMA MNC) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Entry Level, Experienced
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a state of inspection readiness.
- Prioritize tasks assigned by management within a fast paced environment.
- Meet assigned targets and timelines with supervision.
- Provide assistance to internal customers in support of departmental functions.
- Timely escalation of issues or problems identified to direct supervisor. This includes but not limited to: system inefficiencies, the departure of business processes and/or procedures.
- Accountable for behaviors as described in Company's Code of Conduct.
- Ensure timely completion of training tasks assigned in training system to be in compliant and aligned with Company's Right to Operate.
- Perform any tasks as requested or assigned by Management to support Quality oversight activities.
- Perform review and format of word documents in preparation for the approval process in Electronic Document Management System.
- Perform issuance and verification of Shop Packet according to the Process Order (PO) schedule.
- Perform issuance of logbooks per the logbook request/re-order forms and reconciliation of logbooks to ensure logbooks are closed and completed.
- Organize for the safekeeping of site records and other documents in an electronic and physical repository;
- Support the day-to-day aspects of records management for various users, and assisting teams with administrative and/or records aspects related to the site;
- Engage in the activities of cataloging of physical records;
- File and cross index records in chronological date-order and document number by system or project name in the records repository;
- Maintain the sign-in/sign-out of documents/ records in the physical repository;
- Provide administrative support during audits and regulatory inspections.
- Min Diploma in any science related field
- Knowledge of GDP will be advantageous
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd