1 year Contract Pharma Chemist - Manufacturing (HPLC & LC trained)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform analytical testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Sound knowledge in the compendia monograph and general chapters requirements (USP/EP/JP/IP/China and others)
- Able to assess the impact to products based on monograph changes/updates/introduction.
- Able to support regulatory submissions and queries.
- Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
- Ensure all quality records are attached and/or file as predetermined.
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and On the Job Training (OJTs) for the laboratory.
- Conduct Laboratory investigations.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment where required.
- Perform equipment qualification and analytical method validation where required.
- Perform laboratory equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures where required.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements and that they are filed in accordance to existing policies.
- Train fellow colleagues on written procedures and SOPs pertaining to equipment operation, analytical and microbiological test methods and general laboratory operation.
- Perform review and approval of test results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Perform proactive trending of analytical results
- Min degree in lifescience related course
- Min 2 years experience in pharma/ chemical company
- Hands-on experience in HPLC & GC testing
- Knowledge in GMP & GLP
Interested candidate please forward your resume to jacechoo@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd