1 Year Contract Order Processing (Sales admin / SAP / $3000 - $3800)
Monday - Friday, 9-6pm
1. Act as primary contact for the assigned Countries. Responsible to answer routine queries, take, place and/or direct orders, initial placement of orders with production or source of supply, arrange and confirm supply chain for export and delivery
2. To receive orders, evaluate the orders, preliminary advice on availability of stock or special terms and conditions that may apply to particular orders.
3. Acceptance of payments through affiliate offices and direct customers. Knowledge of shipping documents, Bills of Lading & Documents of Credit.
4. Liaise with Banks to achieve compliance of documentations for export. Preparation of Bank and Shipping documentations requirement for export of products including L/C negotiation with Banks to achieve KPI Targets
5. Handles numerous orders at one time and sets priority on orders to maximise customer service. Orders include one-off specials and standard customers, operating on a variety of lead-times.
6. Knowledge of customer account requirements and procedures to handle special situations to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Experience in SAP & high volume of order processing
- Minimum Diploma
- Preferably experience in Order-to-cash
Interested candidates please send me your resume in Ms word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] attn to Aslin Wong Mun Ning (R1326393)
Aslin Wong Mun Ning | R1326393 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd