1 Year Contract Operation Assistant (Logistics/Supply Chain) - EAST MNC
- To ensure the proper handling of Clinical Trial Materials – during receipt, storage, packaging and dispatch – in accordance with established procedures; and maintain the supplies and facility to cGMP standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all processes in accordance to established procedures and cGMP standards.
- Maintain the facility and workspaces clean, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that equipment and instruments in the work area is maintained and operating normally.
- Complete regular reports (as required by Management or client) pertaining to relevant work area(s).
- Maintain proper documentation for all processes conducted/performed.
- Assist management in any other matters as required.
- Export Shipment – QC check:
- Check the accuracy of picked drug supplies against client orders and shipping distribution documents.
- Responsible for in-process check for Just-In-Time Labeling.
- Min. Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Supply Chain or any other relevant studies.
- Experience is an added advantage.
- Able to start work immediate or short notice period
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd