1 year contract Material Planner / Buyer (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
Perform End to End Supply Chain Planning
- Plan end to end planning activities in SAP to manufacture assigned products and meet customers’ delivery requirements with optimum plant capacity utilization. This includes but not limited to creating production plan, SAP recipes, issuing process orders, issuing purchase orders, planning and executing shipment to customer.
- Setup material master data for raw material as well as finished goods
- Develop and maintain the Production Plan in SAP ECC & APO based on the demand forecasts and capacity optimization so as to achieve budget requirements.
- Monitor incoming material status from arrival, storage, quality release and final availability for production use.
- Coordinate all process materials requirements with Procurement to ensure timely availability to support the production campaigns.
- Liase with Procurement for all strategy matter such as Long Term material requirement, customer complaints alternative supplier allocation and etc.
- Manage the optimum inventories of raw materials and finished good to meet the customer demand as well as minimizing the distressed inventory resulting from planning deficiencies. Perform monthly material inventory analysis to identify and manage slow moving and distressed for disposition,.
Perform Customers Service for Shipment Planning
- Prepare and track OSP external shipping budget.
- Coordinate with Shipping and freight forwarders to ensure time availability of finished drug substances to meet shipment schedules.
- Liaise with freight forward control tower for all freight related matters and actively participate in the transport council meetings and operations review meeting with freight forwarders
- Min Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Science / Chemical Process Technology / Supply Chain Management
- Min 2-3 years of supply chain planning (production planning / material planning / scheduling) experience preferably in the pharmaceutical / chemical industry or at least 3 years process manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Able to start work immediately
Salary range: $3.1K to $4.7K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd