1 year Contract Mac & Mobility Analyst | Pharmaceutical
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and forward-thinking professionals to join their IT Team in Singapore.
Mac and Mobility Support Analyst (Renewable Contract)
- Configure and deploy Macs to the end user environment as required
- Close Cooperation mobility engineering team supporting global deployment and management of mobile devices using MobileIron and Microsoft Intune
- Support end users via Remedy tickets, Yammer, and other online and in-person visits
- Administer Jamf Pro suite MobileIron and Microsoft Intune to deploy applications and settings on systems across the globe
- Create and maintain technical knowledge base documents under guidance of Mac and Mobility engineering team (including fully documented SOPs for standardized KBAs)
- Assist in managing the Apple Infrastructure (Mac, Mobile, peripherals)
- Research, analysis, testing, certification and documentation of the application lifecycle for macOS, iOS and Android.
- Evaluate and test new macOS, iOS and Android features, document changes, and perform regression testing
- Evaluate security updates and service packs for supported applications and perform necessary QC and certification for installation on all supported Mac clients
- Test, install and update the macOS operating system including proprietary applications, security patches, updates, application drivers and system security tools
Assist with developing and communicating new mobility services offerings and device standards.
- Experience in managing Mac in the enterprise environment
- Knowledge in macOS High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, iOS and Android OS.
- Experience administrating mobile device management (MDM) solution in a global environment such as MobileIron, AirWatch or Microsoft Intune
- Experience using Casper/Jamf Pro suite
- Jamf and Apple certifications are pluses
- Seeking Mac and Mobility Support Analyst with solid Apple Mac and mobile device management experience.
- Ability to work afterhours and weekends, on occasion, in the event of event system outages or special deployment projects
Contract 12 months, subject to extension/renewal
Salary: up to S$6500per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894