1 Year Contract Lab Technician (Bioanalytics) - GC/HPLC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To perform daily routine measurements and coordinate analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment / systems for all studies as needed and and may act as SME.
- To participate in several study-based activities planning within own team. To assist the implementation and development of experimental methods and techniques based on the upcoming needs of the studies.
- To produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze data and draw basic conclusions. To review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations. Assist and support to provide CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) for own area.
- To perform qualification/validation set-up of new analytical endpoints and equipments.
Able to configure complex systems.
- To perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables.
T coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters.
- To manage/troubleshoot existing equipments and ensure adequate maintanence.
To have advance levels of training in own area of activity with minimal supervision. Able to train other staff in experimental techniques/technology systems related to the lab.
- Assist and support in writing simple technical reports; update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min diploma / Degree in chemistry or other related science course
- Min 2 years of working experience in HPLC/GC needed
- Able to commit for 1 Year
Office Hours, 5 Days
$2500 to $3200
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd