1 year contract Lab Analyst, API (up to $3.5K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform biochemistry, analytical and raw material of in-process and marketed products for lot release in accordance with quality standards and procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab. Perform Quality Tag Out for laboratory equipments such as freezer, water bath and etc.
- Support laboratory operations including but not limited to method transfer, equipment qualification, calibration, cleaning and maintenance, purchase and receipt of reagents and consumables, waste management, reagent and media preparation, critical reagent management and document management.
- Review lot release data, identify testing discrepancies and participate in laboratory investigations.
- Participate in inspection and ensure that the laboratory and documents are in a constant state of
- regulatory compliance and inspection readiness.
- To assist in writing SOP documents, Change plan or change records (document revisions) supporting
- continuous improvement of test procedures and assay sheet design.
- To carry out completion and review of GMP Documentation of data sheets or LIMS software.
- To carry out QC sample receipt, assay and release procedures.
- Support Audit preparation and any audit related activity
- Reading and understanding the test procedure and the requirements per USP, JP and EP.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma in Chemistry/Life Sciences and any other related courses
- Able to start work immediately
- Min 1-2 years of relevant experience
Interested Candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd