1 Year Contract Junior Underwriting Assistant (General Insurance, $2,000 - $2,300)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare submissions for underwriting review beyond delegated underwriting authority
- Assist Underwriter to follow up and liaise with producers on census/data on outstanding policies to be issued.
- Review/analyse data/census submissions received from producers for policies issuance and bill.
- Handling of queries from producers on issued policies and billings.
- Attending to daily administrative underwriting work, including acknowledgement to instructions from producers on movements, ad-hoc trips and other amendments to inforce policies.
- Endorse policies where applicable.
- Assist Underwriters on underwriting and quotation of policies/accounts (part of development/grooming).
- Upkeep of department relevant trackers/logs.
- Assist Underwriters on relevant credit control administration.
- Handling ad-hoc projects (includes UAT activities on systems/products enhancements) and other duties as assigned.
- Min. Diploma
- Keen interest in insurance underwriting
- Able to commence work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd